Call for Instructors for Creative Spark 2024 LIVE Events
C&T Publishing's Online Learning Platform
Join us and be part of Creative Spark Virtual, LIVE events! In 2024, we will focus on Quilting, Color & Design, Art Quilting and Embroidery. We are looking for creative instructors for four virtual, live events in 2024. This is a great opportunity to reach consumers who do not travel to live events but would love to learn from you.
How To Apply:
Please complete the submission form for the events you would like to participate in. You do not need to be a C&T author or Creative Spark Instructor but should be a skilled teaching instructor. To apply, fill out this Google Form.
What are Creative Spark LIVE Events?
They are virtual events. As an instructor you can present live demonstrations, lectures, PowerPoint presentations, or pre-recordings of techniques during the keynote, followed by some Q&A.
What makes our events different from many out there?
- the caliber of instructors
- the number of instructors per event
- the interactive and engaging quality, it's a meeting, not a webinar
2024 will be our third year offering LIVE events. The feedback from attendees has been off-the-charts positive, and they all want more live events. Our events allow folks to choose which breakout room sessions to watch LIVE while being able to watch the other sessions’ recordings later. Recordings are not sold after the event date.
Want to see previous and current event lineups? Check out a sample of our previous events with just a click.
Why partner with C&T and Creative Spark?
From marketing to hosting, we manage everything. You get exposed to our list of over 205,000 consumers who are avid fans of all things quilting and embroidery.
2024 Themes and Dates (Times are always Pacific Time)
Ideas for possible presentations and topics are at the end of this document. Or teach what you know folks love! For two-day events, you would need to teach on one day only.
- Quilter’s Color Mixer: All about color and design in quilting, Saturday, February 3rd @ 9 am
- Art Quilting: A Collaboration with Studio Art Quilt Associates (SAQA), Fri/Sat, May 17th & 18th @ 9 am
- Embroidery Extravaganza: Slow and Hand Stitching Crafts, Thursday, August 8th @ 1 PM
- Quilt Fusion: Piecing, Quilting, Design, Color, Techniques, and more, Friday, November 15th @ 9 am
Instructors have two ways to earn compensation from our events. First, we pay a flat fee for your time. Second, we pay an affiliate fee of 15% of the retail price for every student who signs up using your link.
- $250 for 45 minutes, $300 for 60 minutes
- $150 for participating in a 60-minute panel (for events with panels)
- 15% affiliate fee for any signup
How To Apply:
We have four events planned for 2024. Please complete the submission forms for the events you would like to participate in. You do not need to be a C&T author or Creative Spark Instructor but should be a skilled teaching instructor.
Please fill out this Google Form. Deadlines are below:
- Application deadline for Quilter’s Color Mixer is November 10th
- Application deadline for other events is December 10th.
- We will confirm instructors by December 20th.
If you have questions, please direct them to Sophie Scardaci (Creative Spark Program Manager)